Os benefícios do sistema educativo americano

Porque isto não precisa de mais comentários.

Atentem ao mapa da notícia da cnn neste link.

O mapa é uma vista do globo do Ártico. Algo semelhante ao que aqui apresento agora.

Retirado daqui.


Agora permitam-me por dois comentários dos leitores do site da CNN.


With all the back and forth smack talk going on between the Canadians and the Americans you would think there would be at least one smart one in the lot of you. but apparently not, look at the map! why has no one noticed that the map is flipped! ITS BACKWARDS! hello CNN! you might want to fix that. The last time I checked Alaska is on the west side of the continent. am I wrong? 
- por djcerwyn

Not only is it backwards, but truly messed up. Greenland and Iceland through Europe are correctly orientated, but someone has been messing with N. America. 
- por Pip70

Penso não ser preciso dizer mais nada. I rest my case.

P.S.: O título foi corrigido. Gralha imperdoável. 

No comments: